The da Vinci 3D Printer Range by XYZ Printing is now (almost) available in Australia.The first stock is expected in mid-December. Pre-orders are now being taken and will ship out on a first-come-first-basis.
The da Vinci 1.0A is a plug-n-play 3D printer with a large build size designed specifically for households and small businesses. With no assembly required, a smart design, unique safety features and easy-to-use cloud system, the da Vinci 1.0 has redesigned the 3D printing experience making it more user-friendly across all aspects of the process than ever before.
- Register online at www.xyzprinting.com for free 3D object files at XYZs open-source 3D cloud library
- Plug-and-play Printer: da Vinci is an out-of-the-box printer with no assembly or equipment adjustment required
- Prints items at 7.8x7.8x7.8 (20x20x20cm)
- Closed Printing Area: da Vincis all enclosed design protects users from the high temperatures required to print and ensures printing byproducts arent released outside the printing area
- User-Friendly Filament: With easy-to-install filament cartridges available in 12 colors, users can easily refill the printer or switch colors
- Automatic software upgrades. 3-step EZ Mode designed to make 3D printing simple and painless for non-experienced users
- Open-platform 3D could library featuring thousands of easy to use, downloaded designs. Users can upload and share their owe designs with the community.
- Includes 1 x half yeild filament 300g
- This product is serviced and supported by the manufacturer or supplier.
- For assistance with warranties and product returns please use our Contact Us form
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- We use Australia Post for local and for regional and interstate we use E parcel and couriers. Tracking number will be provided when item is shipped.
Delivery 7-21 days. usually much quicker