Cisco SPA 508G 8-Line IP Phone
● Full-featured 8-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
● Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
● Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
● Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
● Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
● Supports up to two Cisco® SPA 500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons*
● Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco
Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
Comprehensive Interoperability and SIP-Based Feature Set
Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, the SIP-based Cisco SPA 508G 8-Line IP Phone (Figure 1) has been
tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders,
enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA 508G addresses the requirements of
traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves
and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many
advantages of the SPA 508G.
The Cisco SPA 508G 8-Line IP Phone also supports productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express,
and Cisco XML applications when used with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
Stock Code: 16SPA50
with Backlit Display, PoE and LAN port.
**Does not include power supply**
No posts found
Delivery 7-21 days. usually much quicker