Aura Flat Fold 1870+ N95/P2 Particulate Respirator & Surgical Masks
You will receive Box of 20 Aura Flat fold 1870+
The 1870 healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer against certain airborne particles. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
The 1870 particulate respirator is a personal protective equipment (PPE) that is primarily intended to protect the health care workers by reducing exposure to harmful airborne particles which are small enough to be inhaled – typically particles less than 100 microns in size. These include airborne particles that may contain biological material e.g. Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, mould and the virus that causes Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), and Influenza. • Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants. Warning: Selection of the most appropriate Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) will depend on the particular situation and should be made only by a competent person knowledgeable of the actual working conditions and the limitations of RPE. Details regarding performance and limitations are set out on the respirator packaging and user instructions. Before using any respirator, the wearer must read and understand the user instructions for the product. Use in accordance with AS/NZS 1715:2009 Standard. Misuse can result in sickness or death. For more information, see your Supervisor or contact an Occupational Hygienist, Safety professional or 3M TechAssist Helpline – Australia 1800 024 464 / New Zealand 0800 364 357.
- NIOSH certified N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 99% according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Red coloured head straps for health care use
- Mould nose clip to wearer’s nose shape to help reduce eyewear fogging and ensure a better seal and fit
- Aerosol type: Non-oil
- ANZ Compliance standards: N95
- Exhalation Valve: No
- Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96): No
- Flammability Rating: Class 1
- Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862): Yes
- Individually Wrapped: Yes
- Respirator Style: Flat fold
- Strap Attachment Type: Stapled
- Natural Rubber Latex Components: No
- This product is serviced and supported by the manufacturer or supplier.
- For assistance with warranties and product returns please use our Contact Us form
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page.
- We use Australia Post for local and for regional and interstate we use E parcel and couriers. Tracking number will be provided when item is shipped.
Delivery 7-21 days. usually much quicker