Offering complete convenience, this handy infrared thermometer infers temperature from a portion of the thermal radiation emitted by the object being measured. Featuring a laser to assist in aiming, this thermometer is the perfect solution for measuring temperatures from a distance, without contact with the object to be measured. As such, this thermometer is useful for measuring temperature under circumstances where thermocouples or other probe type sensors cannot be used. Some usage examples include where the object to be measured is moving or out of reach; where the object is surrounded by an electromagnetic field; the object temperature is above the recommended use point of a contact sensor, or contact with a sensor could mar the object to be measured.
* Temperature range： -50 to 380c.
* Accuracy: 1.5c.
* Repeatability: 1c.
* Distance spot ratio: 12:1.
* Emissivity: 0.95 preset.
* Resolution: 0.1c.
* Response time: 500ms.
* Wavelength: 8 - 14um.
* Celsius & Fahrenheit selector button.
* Data hold function.
* Laser target pointer selection.
* Backlight on & off selection.
* Auto power shut off.
* Low power indication.
* Power supply: 9V battery (included).
* Weight: 147.5g (inc battery).
* Dimensions: 153 x 101 x 43mm.
No posts found
Delivery 7-21 days. usually much quicker